TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need replacement remote control. Vizio//model #vo37. Nothing…

Customer Question
Need replacement remote control ...

Need replacement remote control

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio//model #vo37

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing works...los remote

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your #VO37? What happened right before this?

Lost remote in move..need replacement

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I have the remote for you o my link below

https://www.amazon.com/Replacement-Vizio-VO37L-Remote-Control/dp/B01DD9UQIK

This will work for you directly once you have put the batteries in it.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you