TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just purchased a Samsung 40 inch tv and there are lines…

Customer Question
Hi, I just purchased...

Hi, I just purchased a Samsung 40 inch tv and there are lines across the top of the screen with colors displayed in the left hand corner why

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your 40?

No

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you take a photo of this and upload using the "add files" button?

Anthony