TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do we get more clarity and a brighter picture? LG

Customer Question
How do we get...

How do we get more clarity and a brighter picture?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LG 65uj6540

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 65UJ6540? What happened right before this?

The tv is new!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I’d also like to learn how to use the Netflix, Hulu, etc.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

On what inputs is the picture not clear/bright?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.