TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just received a new Vizio TV this morning and it does not…

Customer Question
Just received a new...

Just received a new Vizio TV this morning and it does not have a coax connector and that is all I have. Is there someway to hock it up? Don

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

Iti

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It is Vizio 43" Class 4K 92160p) SMART led tv e43+e2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your E43+E2? What happened right before this?

Never been powered on can't hook up antenna.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Note that myself I do not send the phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it , i have no control over those.

You are correct , there are no tuners in the new Vizio tv`s

You want to connect an antenna to it ?

Need help with this ?