TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a Panasonic TC-P42X3 Plasma HD TV....is it a smart…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl: we have...

Hi Pearl: we have a Panasonic TC-P42X3 Plasma HD TV....is it a smart TV?

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?

How do we find and activate the Amazon Prime app.

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

About 2 yrs old; TC-P42X3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

We just recently tried to find the app....with no luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No and thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I'm afraid it is not a smart TV so there are no builtin app in it. However, you can make it a smart TV by connecting an external device calls Roku that is video streaming media player and has builtin wifi and lost of app including Amazon, Netflix etc

Connect the Roku device into HDMI input of TV to get Roku home screen then use Roku remote (comes with Roku device) to get most popular video apps/ channels on this TV via internet.

thanx

Much welcome, I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician