TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The right side of our tv. the color or pixels or diodes has…

Customer Question
The right side of...

The right side of our tv. the color or pixels or diodes has changed

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model:un65f7050afxza

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Stays the same

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

2 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No we were just sitting there watching a show and it seem like a blub blew out on the right side

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?