TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have an optoma ep739 and the bulb needs to be changed. It…

Customer Question
We have an optoma...

We have an optoma ep739 and the bulb needs to be changed. It will not pull out.

Technician's Assistant: What Optoma model do you have? How old is it?

Optoma EP739 about 10 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

This is a projector that we use at church for power point with screen.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your EP739? What happened right before this?

A message came up on the screen that the bulb life was short and then it would not let us turn off the projector. We have the projector down and we have a new bulb but having problems to remove the bulb

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to replace the bulb

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
TV Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.