TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv says "no signa" I hv tried what i could as per yr www…

Customer Question
My tv says "no...

My tv says "no signa" I hv tried what i could as per yr www advise but still l nothing. It keeps telling me "no signal" Other Tv's in my house work well, but hv had problems with this particular STB more often. Can I go to Verizon at Monmouth Jct NJ and swap the box or is there aome other soll;ution?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Insignia 24"

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The only input i keep getting is no signal and at timed [email protected]

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Insignia? What happened right before this?

Since early this am

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?