TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a LG 19LH20 Color TV. The other day when trying to…

Customer Question
I have a LG...

I have a LG 19LH20 Color TV. The other day when trying to turn it on, it acted like it didn't have any power. Any sugestions?

Technician's Assistant: Is your 19LH20 connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

I'll try now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Are you still there?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Did you already try unplugging the tv POWER cord for a few minutes?