TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Telvision doesn't work. Just now. No i know nothing about…

Customer Question
Telvision doesn't work Technician's...

Telvision doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No i know nothing about tv's need an expert

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Screen dead then irrelevant content. children have been monkeying with it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;

What exactly do you see on the screen right now , you said " irrelevant content " ?

Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?