TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I scan for channel for hdmi and it only shows one channel.

Customer Question
I scan for channel...

I scan for channel for hdmi and it only shows one channel

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The tv is 5 sires m5300

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The other menus work fine as I can tell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Since I purchased it work 1

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Is this a Samsung Tv? How long have you had the tv?

Ye's it's a brand new Samsung tv

Please list everything that you are connecting into the tv?

Only gettingone channel

Appears site sent you a phone call offer. I did not send the offer.
I am not available by phone, but another expert may be.
In the mean time we can continue our chat.....

Please list everything that you connecting into the tv?

Is it a cable or satellite box? or?

Just connec\ing hdmi

What's on the other end of the hdmi cable? Is it a cable company box? Is it a satellite DVR? what is it?

I only get one channel when I try to change channel it says in available

Did you read my previous reply?

The tv id new d
So i's the cable box

Can't tell what you are saying due to spelling errors. Please clarify.

Yea I'm waiting
OK iwon't forget

Still not making any sense... Please type this again with proper spelling so that I can understand the meaning:

"The tv id new dSo i's the cable box"