TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just bought a Samsung smart tv and I cannot get the smart…

Customer Question
Good morning,I just bought...

Good morning,I just bought a Samsung smart tv and I cannot get the smart remote control to turn the volume up and down. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. It will mute the tv but it will not let me turn the volume up or down. COuld you please help me?

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your Samsung TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

I will check

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI in HDMI 3

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Tomorrow the tech from Spectrum is coming to get the Spectrum remote working

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Note that myself I do not send the phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it , i have no control over those.

ok

Hi

Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

I am sorry, but I have been called away right now, I have to leave. If I can, when I get back, I will contact you for help again. Thank you and have a good day!

No problem and same to you