TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sharp ER-A41 cash register that seems to be locked…

Customer Question
I have a Sharp...

I have a Sharp ER-A41 cash register that seems to be locked up

Technician's Assistant: How old is your ER-A41?

Old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The cash register screen has a line of rectangles across it the only way you can get anything to chane is to unplug it then plug it back up & they come back on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Is it worth puting money into a over 10 year old register

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.