TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

HAVE A SMART TV OUT OF NO WHERE LOST ALL CHANNELS BAR ONE.

Customer Question
HAVE A SMART TV...

HAVE A SMART TV OUT OF NO WHERE LOST ALL CHANNELS BAR ONE

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

SAYING

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO NEED REMOTE CENTRE HAVE NUMBER

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

DONT THINK SO

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you