TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Hulu programs do not load. I get an error message. I am

Customer Question
Hulu programs do not...

Hulu programs do not load. I get an error message

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device are you trying to connect?

I am trying to view on my Samsung TV. Hulu has worked for many years but quit working 2 months ago

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

I do not know the model number. It is about 3 years old

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Richard, Technician