TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I want to log in on Telstra TV and not sure of passwork d.

Customer Question
I want to log in...
I want to log in on Telstra TV and not sure of passwork d
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: SONY bravia
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No I am able to get HDMI I just have trouble with the password ***** I have not used the little Telstra TV box before
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?
Customer: Nothing wrong with bravia I just need password ***** TV Telstra box
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO thank you
Submitted: 13 days ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 13 days ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you referring to connecting the TV to your wireless network?

Please let me know

Louie, Technician