TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Looking for Samsung tv remote 7643-160-5. TC27705. What I'm…

Customer Question
Looking for Samsung tv...

Looking for Samsung tv remote 7643-160-5

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

TC27705

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

What I'm really looking for is operation manual. Ive forgotten menu workings

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

It have been in storage for sometime. lost manual.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Look tor remote or universal remote that have manual on how to operate
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Don't have any documents
I think we had better close this case. I'm logging off
12/4/2017
TV Technician: hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer replied 7 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer

Hello I could only find one site that sells this remote control click me

Please contact the seller for more information