TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I want to cast from my iPhone 7 too my Viseo smart tv esp…

Customer Question
I want to cast...

I want to cast from my iPhone 7 too my Viseo smart tv esp local SD news now that I don’t have cable

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

Does this make sense...MODEL NAME: E601i-A3. Version:2.0.45 Prob 5 yrs old. This year tube cancelled Viseo contract because tv couldn’t keep up with new iTunes upgrades if that helps at all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No unless there is a way to still cast it uve from iphone7 to tv hoping the technology needed plays from cell to tv and bypassing my tv or lack of technology.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To do this, just plug the HDMI cable into your TV on one end and the adapter on the other, plug the Lightning cable into your iOS device, and set the TV to the appropriate input. You can also plug a charger into the adapter’s second Lightning port to keep your iOS device’s battery from draining.

Here is an adapter that you can use:
https://www.amazon.com/Apple-Lightning-Digital-Adapter-MD826AM/dp/B009WHV3BM/

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------