TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No picture no interaction thru remote. RED light flashing 9…

Customer Question
No picture no interaction...

No picture no interaction thru remote. RED light flashing 9 times

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Bravia KDL-40Z4500

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Bravia?

8 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

NO and no effect from main power button on the top of the TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

TV mounted on wall no way to power off

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Do you currently have access to the tv so you can try something?