TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Netflix stopped working out of the blue on my year and half…

Customer Question
Netflix stopped working out...

Netflix stopped working out of the blue on my year and half old tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Tried reseting it hard and intial setup reset still not working Sharp aquos model LC-48LE653U

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Volume goes off sometimes then when I unplug and plug back in it works...but more just concerned with netflix

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 7 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Have you checked Netflix from your computer to see if there is a problem with your account?

well yes and no..we watch it on our other tv no problem and Apple TV just one room isn’t working

Okay. Do the other network apps work on that TV?

they do. Just tried YouTube with no issues

You may just need to do a firmware update. Go to this LINK to download your firmware.

once downloaded what do I need to do?

It will need to be copied to a USB drive then installed to the TV by accessing Information section of the TV setup menu.

Ok

Are you in the software update menu?

Make sure you have the USB drive plugged into the TV then open the software update menu and select manual. Let me know when you get that far.