TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We just connected our new tv and the sound is very low when…

Customer Question
We just connected our...

We just connected our new tv and the sound is very low when it is turned up to 100. We have tried everything.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes. there is only hdmi cable

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDDMI

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Do you have a cable or satellite box connected to the set?