TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What is the part number / name for the mother board" module…

Customer Question
What is the part...

What is the part number / name for the mother board" module for my tv, model PT56LCX16?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Brand is panasonic model number PT56LCX16, made in 2006

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv is dead - power board been replaced - not getting any input voltage to board

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/3/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The Mainboard (aka: Motherboard), is part number: LSEP3211

It provides the turn on command to the power supply board and is available at the link below for purchase:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Panasonic-PT56LCX16-Main-Board-LSEP3211-LSJB3211-1-/172262149650?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?