TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have audio but no picture. Cable guy was just here and it…

Customer Question
I have audio but...

I have audio but no picture

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Cable guy was just here and it worked. i then tried to switch to a dvd and that's when it went awry

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/3/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off the back of the TV, and do you have the original TV remote?

i have the original TV remote
model number is ***** 15S2U - SM

Thank you. If you use the TV/Video (INPUT) button on the Sharp remote, can you change it back to your cable signal? Do you know which Input your cable is connected to (HDMI 1, etc.)?

Are you still with me here?

I just turned of my cable box for a few minutes and rebooted and its working fine now

Excellent, that was in the next steps once I knew if you had signal when you changed the input or not. Glad to hear it's working!

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?