TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Polaroid is not listed s one of the Directv remote control…

Polaroid is not listed...

Polaroid is not listed s one of the Directv remote control setup

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Let me check.......

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Model TLA 04011c

Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

I will caution you up front that this is unlikely to work. The low quality "off brand" tvs like polaroid are not supported by most remotes.

The code you can try though that is specific to your particular tv model is 11523. Please give that a try and let me know the results.

Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

I think it works.

Great, glad to hear that did the trick for you.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Installer
Nathan, Installer