TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I was watching it Friday night around 11pm and I heard a pop…

Customer Question
I was watching it...

I was watching it Friday night around 11pm and I heard a pop that sounded like it came from n

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's s samsung model number UN55F6300AF. I bought it in either Oct or Nov or Dec 2013

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing works,it popped and no picture, no sound nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried unplugging it for awhile and still nothing when I plugged it back in

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/3/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Let me know when you are ready