TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have satellite service from Dish and all the lights on my…

Customer Question
I have satellite service...

I have satellite service from Dish and all the lights on my reciever are on but my tv, even after i have disconnected it and reconnect it then chose the input HDMI the tv keeps saying "no signal..it keeps saying no signal

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sanyo CS-90283-IT

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu works and this is the only tv connected to this satellite receiver

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your CS-90283-IT? What happened right before this?

Since last night and before this the format of the screen had shrunked down

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/3/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The No Signal message can be caused by the TV's Input being changed, the HDMI cable failing, or Cable/SAT box needing to be rebooted. Please unplug the Cable/SAT box from power and shut the TV off. Disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable between them on both ends- making sure it is secure. Plug the Cable/SAT box back into AC and once it's rebooted turn the TV on, and use the INPUT button on the original TV remote to select the correct HDMI Input. Let me know what happens.

Please try those steps and reply back.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Aric, Technician