TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot connect to my smart tv...it keeps loading. Cannot…

Customer Question
I cannot connect to...

I cannot connect to my smart tv...it keeps loading

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Cannot find manual...will get back with you.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Cannot get to menu...buffers on regular tv. Never goes to smart mode.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Yesterday I was in the menu and clicked to the right of the area of Netflix and Amazon.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/3/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

Awkward to move...

OK - Have you tried to disconnect TV power cord from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

Ok.

Please take your time

The outlet and wires are behind the entertainment unit. I will have to wait for my son to come over and move it. I will to do this later.

No problem, take your time and reply back with the result

I will. Thanks.

Thanks