TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Where does the electrical cord plug in on a Sony 48" Smart…

Customer Question
Where does the electrical...

Where does the electrical cord plug in on a Sony 48" Smart TV ND WHAT IS THE TYPE OF CORD ?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 48?

Less than one year

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV will not turn on - it was a gift but the cord dissappeared !

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I need to purchase an operators manual

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/3/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?