TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot get my cable box to turn off. I have two tvs The…

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my cable box to turn off

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I have two tvs The one right next to me is an Insignia Model # NS-L22Q-10A

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have the same problem with both boxes. I can get the TV menu

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your NS-L22Q-10A? What happened right before this?

It's been going on for about 2 weeks. I called, but they were busy and I couldn't wait the 29 minutes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/3/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What is the model number written on cable box?

I have 2 boxes. Neither one turns off. The one I am next to is PACE PXD01ANI

OK, are you using cable remote to turn Off cable box power?

No. I don't think it's right to charge me for something that Comcast may have done wrong. I didn't do anything. It just stopped turning off.
I am using the remote to try to turn off the cable box.

OK, let me open this question for other experts to assist you, I'm opting out

Thanks

TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

It is the same as when I started I have 2 boxes Neither one of them will turn off

I can see that you mentioned being charged. This is a paying service.

Do you wish to continue?

Will this be a third charge?

I have no idea how the charging works and how much you have been charged.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****

Thank you I prefer to do that I have paid several times and still have no answer Thank you good bye

You're welcome