TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It would not come on this morning. There is a sound of a…

Customer Question
It would not come...

It would not come on this morning. There is a sound of a solenoid in the back of the Tv that keeps turning on and turning off every few seconds

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes and every device (disc Playeretc.) is connected to it

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that we have Verizon FIOS as service provider and the internet does work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/3/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?