TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panosonic TC-p50u2. While we were watching it made…

Customer Question
I have a Panosonic...

I have a Panosonic TC-p50u2

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

While we were watching it made a loud pop noise and the screen went black

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Now the power red light at the bottom is blaming blinkng 10 times

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/3/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Do you want to repair this TV or need diagnosis and approx cost on repair info?

I'm hoping to repair the TV myself
So I need a diagnosis and parts to fix
Do I need any tools or a volt meter before I call you?

OK, basic electronics knowledge is must to do so.

Abnormalities of the F+15V.

Reasons: The P board is not generating the F+15V

SUB Voltages are affected by the K board or by metal object present in the SD card slot.

Shorted Vsus (By the SS board or SC board). Shorted Vda (By the panel, C1, or C2 board) Wrong diagnostic by the A board.

POssible faulty board is Power board or SC board or SS board or A board

Forgot to mention, 10x blinking error code indicates abnormalities/ fault with F+15V line

Should I remove the back panel and have a volt meter ready to check the voltages coming out of each board before calling

Yes, remove the back cover of TV and use voltmeter to check 15V output on pin-7/8/9 of P6 connector of power supply board.