TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just purchased a new Sceptre TV and when turning on and

Customer Question
Just purchased a new...

Just purchased a new Sceptre TV and when turning on and setting up, I accidentally put French instead of English as my language. What do I have to do to correct to English.

Technician's Assistant: What Scepter model do you have? How old is it?

E40 series. serial # H45H40DBCC1645. 40 inch.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

If I use the menu button, it comes up but in French. I guess I need to go back to the beginning. Have tried unplugging power and cable.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Scepter? What happened right before this?

Nothing we just got out of the box and hung on the wall and turned it on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. Just need to go to English.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/3/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

Model # is E405BD-FR8CNSV53DB
This seems like is should be an easy fix. Just need to go back to beginning and change language.

I'm working on it, TV model number is ***** me hard time

I think we figured it out. Thanks. Just need to finish with settings.

Nice, glad to know problem is resolved~

Thanks for your help. Will get on line and Get the warranty.

Much welcome, have nice time~