TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I want to change the color of the top and bottom bars in…

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change the color of the top and bottom bars in widescreen mode from grey to black on my aquos TV - they used to be black but somehow I mistakenly changed the color to grey and I can't figure out how to turn them back to black

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Aquos?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No, don't remember any outage but my memory is not so good anymore

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/3/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

Ok checking

No problem

Will start with the letters LC

Note that myself I do not send those $26 phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .

LCD 20042lp

What size screen is this tv ?

For example if you have a 50" model then the model number will start with LC-50.........

Call me or let's just quit - this is To hard

I will still need the model number ,they don`t all have the same menu ,here is an example of a full model number for sharp LC-50LB481U

You can also look in the menu for "screen saver then "side bar"

71129701 - LC-20042zu

Sorry but this is not going to work and I will have to opt out now.

You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.
Please just standby and someone should be with you shortly .

I sent the model number LC-2004ZU
No, I can't do this I want to talk with someone - otherwise let's just bag the whole thing and u can refund my payment or not - I don"t care. Lin