TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Hitachi plasMa 42HDS52 THAT WILL NOT TURN ON. jUST…

I have a Hitachi...

I have a Hitachi plasMa 42HDS52 THAT WILL NOT TURN ON. jUST CHANGED THE POWER BOARD STILL NOTHING.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Hitachi TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

12/3/2017
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Is there any power-light lit or blinking please on the front of the set?

no

That is odd not even a flicker of the light you are sure about that?

nothing is there way to do a hard reset after i changed power board

I am assuming it was exactly the same with the old power-board, has the set been subject to storm /lightning damage?

No way to reset

No storm dmage

A meter (volt-ohm) is needed meter checks on dc for the Vs and Va voltages and the 5vdc supply to the main-board.....its likely to be main-board bad but ideally checks are needed

The number on power board i replaced is 05707

Can you see my reply about what needs to be done next please?

It came right out of the box
Sorry i did but i dont have a voltage reader

Its only guess work without checks, I would say that its likely your main-board is the problem NOT the power-board it just needs to be verified but if you just want to go ahead and replace the board let me know

Ok Thanks for your help. Have a great holiday!

OK I am really sorry its nothing easier

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release a payment to me thank you.
Regards
Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician