TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Samsung galaxy s6 edge plus will not let me cut it off .i…

Customer Question
My Samsung galaxy s6...

My Samsung galaxy s6 edge plus will not let me cut it off .i forgot my pattern password ***** it doesn't say forgot password ***** It started off with 30 seconds to retry to one minute two minutes now for minutes so I don't know what else to do. I tried YouTube Google

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Galaxy?

Last night but when I woke it was dead so I plugged it up it was charged I tried to put in the pattern but it said it was wrong so now I confused if the pattern I was putting in was wrong or right

Technician's Assistant: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?

Yes but it keep sending the password ***** temporary password ***** to my phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure I just want to get in my phone that's all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/3/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!