TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to find out if my Samsung is a smart TV how do I do…

Customer Question
Trying to find out...

Trying to find out if my Samsung is a smart TV how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

ModelUNN468000XF

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

UNN55H6203AFXZA. SORRY

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

I am trying to connect my iPad to my TV

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/3/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes, the UNN55H6203AFXZA is a Smart TV.

The easiest way to connect your iPad to this TV is to use a Digital AV Adapter and a HDMI cable, which connects your Apple device to your TV's HDMI port.

You can get a Digital AV Adapter here:

https://www.amazon.com/Apple-Lightning-Digital-Adapter-MD826AM/dp/B009WHV3BM/

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

I don't feel the $20 you are charging me is acceptable. Not a very technical answer and I assumed the response I would get from this service would be more technical.
I am asking for the $20 additional charge - on top of the $5 initial feel - be dropped. If not, I will protest on my credit card. Please confirm I will NOT be charged the $20 additional charge!
thank you.

I am a user of this site just like you, I have no control over billing.

Please let me know what further technical assistance you require?