TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV screen has turned red. Does this mean it's starting to…

Customer Question
My TV screen has...

My TV screen has turned red. Does this mean it's starting to die or is there another explanation.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a Sony, Model No. KV-20FS120. I know it's an old one but I have another one that is much older and it's going strong.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, the menu works. I just use it for TV stations and Free on Demand. Too old for the other features.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

I don't know except that the air conditioner was right behind it last summer, if that would make a difference.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Actually I may be off base with this question, but how much is a 24" new Sony?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/3/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?