TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Voice and lips are not sychronized. A new TV. Model is

Customer Question
Voice and lips are...

Voice and lips are not sychronized

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

A new TV. Model is D50f-F1

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your D50F-F1? What happened right before this?

A NEW TV and nothing happened. Just the voice and lips not the same.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/3/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Do you have the set connected to an audio system or sound bar?

Anthony

Do you need any help with the question you asked please?