TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Unable to confirm location and language settings without…

Customer Question
Unable to confirm location...

Unable to confirm location and language settings without remote

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

LG 55UF6450

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Nothing. Once I turn it on with the toggle, it’s stuck on the “Where are you” screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to know how to reset it without the remote

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/3/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried using the buttons on the control panel on the TV?