TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

2 year old Samsung smart Tv I am trying to downnload the…

Customer Question
2 year old Samsung...

2 year old Samsung smart Tv I am trying to downnload the Spectrum Tv app But i keep getting am essage that the browser is outdated and unsafe When I try to download chrome it won't download I just need to load the app

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

I haven't used this tv so i don't know

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Upon prompting yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/3/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer
What is the model of the tv?
I can’t access it without taking the tv down. But i may have resolved the problem while waiting for your response

Okay, let me know if you need more help.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.