TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a new. It iw a. I have a new Samsung model

Customer Question
I have a new ...

I have a new

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It iw a

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have a new Samsung model UN40MU6290. I need help in registering it on Amazon Prime.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN40MU6290? What happened right before this?

I got to the screen with a code and was told that this account requires additional verification. I went to amazon.com/mytv but could not register it with the code. I called amazon and the technician couldn't seem to be able to help me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to be connected.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/3/2017
TV Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.