TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I stop using telephone access to switch on tv. Today,

Customer Question
How do I stop...

How do I stop using telephone access to switch on tv

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Today, but cannot use my remote, I want to go back using my remote and not telephone

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No, how do I get a hold of smartphone expert

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you use the telephone to control your TV, but now want to use the remote instead?

Please let me know

but problem resolved with dish rep

ok good to hear.

Let me know if you need anything else please

No thank you, problem resolved with dish rep

thanks