TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just installed a polk audio bar, and the remote for it…

Customer Question
I just installed a...

I just installed a polk audio bar, and the remote for it does not work. Neither will the ATT Uverse Remote or the Sony Bravia XBR900 TV

Technician's Assistant: What is your Polk Audio connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

All cables are correct, and it is paired with the ATT Gateway

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

No. Will it work with a Mac?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Thatsd it. It is a SBR+ model, just installed an hour or so ago.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
12/3/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

What is the model number of that bar ?

Note that myself I do not send those $26 phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it , i have no control over those.

Where is that located?

Should be on the bar itself at the rear usually

No. H___ NO! this is brand new, and I will not be nickle & dimed to get service

Were NOT polk audio here

Goodbye

TV Technician: Gina King,
 replied 4 months ago
Gina King
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Polk Audio's customer service.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
Louie, Technician