TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need to enter my wireless password and it only lets me enter…

Customer Question
Need to enter my...

Need to enter my wireless password ***** it only lets me enter 9 characters and my password ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Brand new, Samsung Model MU6300 4K UHD

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, just doing the initial set up and it want wifi password ***** it only lets me enter 9 characters and my password ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Np

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

It should allow for up to 64 characters.

What exactly happens when you try to enter in the 10th character?

Please let me know