TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It displays only Channell 3. Element, ELEFW195, one month.

Customer Question
It displays only Channell...

It displays only Channell 3

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Element, ELEFW195, one month

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu works, just won'e change channels

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Element? What happened right before this?

The Neilson rep took it out of the nes box and set it up with Neilson equipment attached. It has never had anything but Channel 3 since he left.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/2/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Note that myself I do not send those $26 phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it , i have no control over those.

What sort of equipment was connected to the tv ?

A cable box for example ?