TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I pushed the TV input button top left. Chose no to set

Customer Question
I pushed the TV...

I pushed the TV input button top left. Chose no to set channels. Now all I get is fuzzy white noise. Don't know how to get back off.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LGmodel 60UF7300. Purchased 11/4/17

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

None of buttons get rid of fuzzy. Have cable and that remote doesn't let us do anything either.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/3/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Do you still need help with this please?