TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Forgot secret code on pan pv c=2023. Panasonic pv c-2023.

Customer Question
Forgot secret code on...

Forgot secret code on pan pv c=2023

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panasonic pv c-2023

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works pic all blacked out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Tryed varrious numbers to unlock none work

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
yesterday you said a reply will come within 30 minutes.........I'm still waiting..................
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.