TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an LG television (SVC code 47LN5400), I moved my

Customer Question
I have an LG...

I have an LG television (SVC code 47LN5400), I moved my antenna cable from another television (where I got over 15 local channels) and connected the same cable to the above LG television and I can only get 1 local channel. It comes in very clear, but that channel is the farthest away from my antenna and I cannot receive any of the closer (and stronger) channels. Any advice??

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

I'll go check. But I bought in in the last 2 years.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The model number is ***** I only have 1 other input (Direct TV HDMI) and that works fine on all their channels.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 47LN5400? What happened right before this?

I never used the antenna/cable input on this TV until last week because I only used it for the Direct TV HDMI. But last week I added the antenna cable and only got 1 local station immediately. And still get only 1 channel.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi Harry.
You have my question and it has not been answered. In fact, the only response I received from JustAnswer is that you cannot answer my question, and I am still going to be charged $28 simply because you responded. That's really tacky! We should all go into the JustRespond business and get paid for not having the answer. I truly think that the $28 should be refunded since no answer was given to me, or you need to change your name from JustAnswer to JustRespond.Thank you,
Rev. Mark Karls
Saginaw, Michigan
Am I imagining things or are you suggesting that another $26 would be charged to me if I had a live phone call? How many methods of communication are needed for you to tell me that you cannot answer my question? Or are you suggesting that I should feel fortunate to be out just $28 for not having my question answered? You claim a 100% guarantee. I am left with no answer to my question and would like my $28 refunded. Thank you.