TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Leep getting no signal. My co axial cable is plugged in.

Customer Question
Leep getting no signal...

Leep getting no signal. My co axial cable is plugged in. Still no signal

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LG. 75 INCH SMART TV 6 MONTHS OLD

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv menu not responding. Problem on all sources

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

I changed converter boxes from den to media room.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/2/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model of the tv?

Is the box connected to the tv with coax or hdmi?

TV is on the wall can't see model number. Can't push mute buttton to view model number.

Both
This type of communication is to frustrating.
Good nye

You should not have both, that is part of the problem.

Disconnect the coax so there is only hdmi from the box to the tv.

You will still need coax from the box to the wall.

Set the tv to the matching hdmi input mode and let me know if it works at that point.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.