TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Vizio 1020 no app. I've been trying for an hour to…

Customer Question
I have a Vizio...

I have a Vizio 1020 no app. I've been trying for an hour to use my hotspot mobile to streamline Netflix. It seems it only takes WiFi. Is there a way I can use my hotspot mobile?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update 1020?

How do I update it

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think you know everything. It would be great if you can help me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please tell me the complete model number of the vizio?

I did not select to use your service I had canceled it . please refund the $5 and the $33 immediately.Ann Hager

You may do that from the help page, posting here is continuing the paid help you agreed to when posting your question.